Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear TNA,

Hi there, Total Nonstop Action, how are you? It's been a long time since I've talked to you.

I have to say I don't really like what I'm seeing from you as of late, TNA. You seem listless, and disorganized. You don't really have a direction anymore. I'll admit I'm concerned about you; let's talk and see if we can't work out what's wrong together, okay? All right!

I miss your six sided ring. It was different and fun. I understand why you did away with it though, it must have been hard for the older of your inhabitants to adapt to it's uniqueness.

I miss the energy your younger guys used to have. The spotlight was all on them, and they seemed to know that your existence depended on whether or not they succeeded. Now your roster seems bloated with age and those who don't know how to let go. They're dragging you down to murky depths you don't deserve. Can't you cut them loose an rise above it all? You deserve better than this.

I don't think those who are in charge of you have your best interests at heart, TNA. They seem to revel in the mistakes your inhabitants make ad do nothing to help rectify the situation. Your stars perform incapacitated and aren't let go. Your champion drives intoxicated and doesnt even get a slap on the wrist. Your reputation is faltering in the eyes of your dearest admirers, and those in charge of you just keep lining their pockets at the expense of your soul.

I'm sorry, TNA. I don't want to browbeat you with your wrongdoings. Let's talk about something you're getting right. Your X Division is one of the most entertaining things in the work o pro wrestling today. You've got a bona fide star in your new champion, Austin Aires. This man is the future. Han your star on him and be proud. Promote him. Forget about that Jeff Hardy guy. He's no good for you. He's a poison.

Something else you're doing right is your Knockouts Division. There is nothing wrong here. Those women are the best in the business, as long as you allow them to shine. Keep up the good work.

I'm saddened to say that's about all I can find that you're doing correctly right now. So many things don't make sense with you. Your Bound For Glory series was a great concept, but it was so hard to follow that I feel many lost interest in it midway. Your leadership doesn't lead anymore, they just focus the lights on themselves and hope that their former glory will elevate you. It won't. Not when those leaders don't know what they themselves want from you.

I understand that you're feeling down and jerked around. We all are. Cut out the abusive boyfriends, TNA. Cut them away from you and shine! Shine like we know you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment