Monday, August 15, 2011

Let Me Sleep On It

Ok, so I slept about five hours before I got woken up by a horrendous coughing storm.  Now it's too late to go back to sleep before I go back to my real job.  How to spend the time?

Blogging, of course!

Five hours of sleep means we're now six hours removed from SummerSlam 2011, and I can be just a little more objective about the August pay per view.

Let me say this now: I still don't think it was great.  However, I do have a revised opinion of a couple of things.  Like, that ending.  It was convoluted, sure.  It was messy.  I was disappointed that C.M. Punk didn't get to take his title home and put it in the hotel fridge.  That being said- who'd have thought Kevin Nash'd show up.  I don't think anyone saw that coming.

Many people have complained recently about the predictability of the WWE lately.  Well, that pay per view was anything but.  I don't think I've ever gone a whole show and not gotten one single match right.  And you know what? I like that.  I appreciate the feeling that I no longer know what's going to happen.  It's exciting.

This is Mehe, signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment