Friday, February 17, 2012

A Touched Nerve

Ok, I've been holding back on this, and I'm sure Ali will have a lot more to say on the subject tomorrow, but I need to get this off my chest.  Right now.

The disgrace that is the WWE women's division has sunk to a new low.  Natalya Neidhart's been saddled with this 'farting diva" gimmick.

It's rude.  It's crass. It's low even for the WWE.

This is a company that has been running a " B A Star" campaign against bullying and abuse.

Then this starts.

How is this not some form of abuse on a top "diva"? (GOD I HATE THAT TERM FOR FEMALE WRESTLERS.)  Why was Nattie saddled with this poor excuse for a storyline?

I get the feeling it's because of her last name.  The WWE has enjoyed taking a dump on the Hart name ever since Bret left all those years ago, and even though Bret says he's buried the hatchet, I don't think the WWE has.

I can't even finish articulating what I want to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment